Ratings for Dr. Clarence M. Leung

I have been a patient of Dr. Leung for over a 1 year. He has shown and taught me something about myself. Most of my life I have spent most of my life trying to figure out me. Somewhere inside me I needed to know he would stick with me if the going got tough, if I started showing the bad parts of me. I needed to know that he had boundaries and that those boundaries could be flexible. Without realizing it I also needed boundaries. I often wondered what was different in sharing my past with him as compared to sharing the same thing with the first counsellor I ever had seen. I become so unstable with the other therapist, I truly thought my life would end. And when it came time to start sharing the same stuff with you I was so afraid it would happen again. To my amazement it didn’t. I suddenly realized one day a safe place was being created for me. Amazed that this place kept me from acting out. A place where I could share without becoming lost within the experience of re-living.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

My son is very happy with Dr. Clarence Leung. He constantly says that he makes a huge difference in his life every week that he meets with him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Leung does a good job. He is punctual and intelligent. Front staff can be rude at times but I complained when I was there and they made an effort to rectify the problem.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

First off the bat, the staff is horrible. They hate their jobs, so yeah they are pretty bad at their job and are rude. But Dr. Leung is very organized and never later for his appointments. He has a stutter but it's still easy to understand him. He's honest which I can appreciate so it's up to you if you can handle the truth. Long story short: Staff is bad, the doctor is good.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014