Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Jaffe

Dr jaffe delivered all 3 of my children. I could not have asked for a better experience. He was, even when there were complications and always smiling and reassuring.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

I'm so happy I found this Dr. I have had such bad luck recently but he was great! He will definitely be my OB when I get pregnant!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Jaffe is the most WONDERFUL doctor in the world! He's delivered 6 of my 8 children and he is always attentive, positive, caring and makes you feel like you are the only patient he is currently caring for. His office staff is tops and he always takes the time to explain everything that is going on or that might happen. I always leave wondering how one doctor can spend that kind of quality time with each of his patients, and in the hospital it is no different--he is right there throughout the entire labor and delivery and then makes sure I have everything I need after the delivery. The nurses in the hospital rave about him. They are the first ones to tell me how lucky I am to have Dr. Jaffe as my OB/GYN. What else can I say--he's practically a member of our family now, and I would travel the globe to be his patient!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

This doctor is absolutly fabulous! he takes the time out of his day to provide me with quality care, I feel like I am his only patient, only worry! I love going to see Dr. Jaffe!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

This is absolutely the worst doctor! During my labor, he was too busy reading the newspaper and drinking coffee. It wasn't until a nurse notified him of some complications that I was having, that he started to pay attention. The nurse was obviously upset with him. The nurse actually told the doctor what to do and he agreed. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone! Even, after the birth, I had complications, which he just told me to "call him" in a couple of months, if it didn't go away. Well, I still have complications and would never go back to see this man again. The staff on the other hand are absolutely fabulous.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2008

Dr.Jaffe is always very kind,and takes the time to answer all of my questions.His small practice allows for attention and responsiveness that you can't find in a large group practice.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

AN EXCELLANT DOCTOR DELIVERED MY TWO DAUGHTERS ONE YEAR APART... SMILING AND HAPPY ALWAYS AND AND EXCELLANT DOCTOR

flag | Submitted May 4, 2006

Dr. Marc A. Jaffe's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in East Providence, RI