Dr. Arthur E. Asadorian

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arthur E. Asadorian

The best dentist I have ever had. He can't retire.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Staff is friendly and office is very clean. Dr Asadorian is great. Very knowledgeable explains everything and is very sympathetic to us that are afraid to go to the dentist!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Love this Office ! Very much patient oriented ! Great staff with eveyone collaborating and helping out with tons of info . Recommend this office to all my friends and family members!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I have been going to this dentist for over 20 years. I wouldn't go anyplace else! The staff is friendly and Dr. Asadorian is the best!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I have had a great experience, at this office. The staff is great.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Wonderful, Pleasant, Stress free. Staff is amazing , starting with Dr Adsadorian. I could go on forever. I love this office!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Asadorian for over 20 years. He was highly recommended to me when I had pain from a previous dentist work. He was able to help then and continues to be helpful in keeping my teeth healthily. He is the BEST DENTIST and very knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Been going to Dr A for 33 years. Best Dentist. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I have been going to Dr. A for over 25 years! On the rare occasion that I had to go to a different dentist (when I lived out of town) the level of service, knowledge and expertise just did not compare. Most recently, he put my smile back together after a fall where my front teeth were cracked. It was a long, tedious process but I knew the entire time that I was in good hands and that the finished product would be great and he did not disappoint.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Asadorian and his staff are friendly, warm And welcoming. I have had several dentistry issues and wouldn't think of trusting anyone else with my dental needs.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017