Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Pompili

This doctor was rude and impatient. Said he wouldn't see the patient (who has special needs) because he was being disruptive and upsetting other patients. I told the doctor he's just hungry, if you give me 5-10min he'll relax once I give him his snack. The doctor said no he's made up his mind and rushed us out his office, his assistant asked us to call again Monday to reschedule. The doctor was rude, impatient and just completely insensitive to the patients needs.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Before scheduling an appointment, I called the office to confirm that they accepted my insurance. I then called my insurance to confirm that Dr. Pompili was in my network, and therefore covered. Under my insurance, I have a $25 co-pay per specialist visit with no deductible. However, the (very impolite and unintelligible) office staff are insisting that due to my deductible (which does not exist), I now owe them $350 in addition to my two co-pays. This is all for a pair of orthotics that arrived 7 weeks later than promised, which Dr. Pomplili insisted on making and for which I was not informed that there would be a cost at all. I have tried speaking directly with Dr. Pompili to resolve the issue but he consistently cuts me off and passes the phone to his office staff.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

they insisted I had a copay. I showed them on my mobile phone that I did not, and they refused to see me. I went home and printTed out proof that I have met my deductible and out of pocket maximum for the year, came back to the office, and they still refused to see me. The man who answers the phone is unintelligible, and Faris the office manager refused to see my point of view.They insisted on collecting additional money that they were not due. I refuse to pay for something I do not need to, even though its their policy to collect what they do not deserve. I have never had a problem with an office manager or Dr staff before.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Pompili is a wonderful doctor very knowledgeable and helpful exceptional bedside manner. But his new male staff are very abrupt and inpatient, they rush you off the phone claiming to be busy (too busy for patients). When you call they do not let you explain, will not pass on messages to the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Great bedside manner, explains treatement and diagnosis in layman's terms and listens to patient concerns.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

I see Dr Pompili for treating my Onychia, Great Podiatrist with so much knowledge, he explained everything so well, appointment was easy. Staff were nice. They always have smiley faces.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Great doctor has the worst new front office staff but love as a doctor.....

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Steven J. Pompili's Credentials

• Spanish

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

• Anthem Mcare Replacement