Ratings for Dr. Catherine J. Mincy

Dr Mincy and her staff are patient oriented. She has always taken care of my family with the utmost care. Keeps appointment times better than any other dentist. We have been using her for dental care since my kids were very small. She is excellent with children. I highly recommend her to take care of any dental need.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

My family has used Dr. Mincy for many years now. My children 8 and 10 love going there. We have always recieved exceptional service there from the front office ladies, hygenists, and Dr. Mincy. She is extremely good with children and has a child friendly enviroment. I have recommended her services to all my family and friends. They too were all very pleased with her and her staff. They also make it convient offering orthdontic treatment along with the gereral dentistry. I love having all these services offered in house. Anyone in Booneville and surrounding areas needing dental or orthadonitc services give Dr. Mincy a call. She's the best, or as my kids always say," Dr. Mincy rocks!"

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011