Ratings for Dr. Elena C. Puig

Worse experience ever with a dentist. Dr. Puig put a cap on my tooth only to have the cap come of not once, not twice but three times. I eventually went to another dentist who applied a different cap successfully and I never had a problem. Obviously, Dr. Puig and her staff is incompetent to say the least. The proof is in the results. I would never recommend her to anyone.

Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Puig has been my dentist for over 20 years. My experience in her office has always been a Five Star experience; from the spa-like environment of her office and her attentive and dedicated team, to Dr. Puig's foremost goal of improving her patients's lives "one smile at a time". It's no wonder she has repeatedly won prestigious awards from her own colleagues in the field. I have referred several of my friends to Dr. Puig for a variety of dental issues and they have all become trusting patients and part of her ever growing clientele.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Puig's for almost 15 years. I know several people who are also patients and everyone knows Dr Puig is the best. I've had whitening, bonding and a porcelain crown. She has done a beautiful job and I love my smile. Everyone I have ever encountered at the office has been wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr Puig and her team. I have complete and total trust.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I visited Dr. Puig for consult for a veneer fitting on one tooth. I did a consult and ponied up the large bill for the list of recommended services. After the first veneer was noticeably different and she had promised she would do as many veneers as needed so I explained my concerns and asked for another veneer. While I was waiting for the second veneer to be made, the temp repeatedly fell out with the slightest movement; soft toast being one of these times. As I would come in for the temps to be put back in and for ultimately for the second veneer to be fitted the attitude of the dentist changed towards me. The final fitting of the veneer was slap happy at best, she caused permanent damage to my gum line and I was told by her and her team that it was my gums adjusting to the veneer. I stopped going and forward on five years and I am seeing periodontists for treatment for the gum line above this one tooth. I missed the two year window or I would have failed a malpractice suit.

Submitted February 18, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Puig to anyone looking for a professional, knowledgeable and caring dentist. I have been going to Dr. Puig for about 13 years now and am very happy with the services and treatments that I have received. She has a beautiful office in downtown Orlando and offers all of the amenitites to keep you comfortable during your treatments. I always get compliments on my smile and I have Dr. Puig to thank for that!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr Puig has been my dentist for over 10 years. I have complete and total trust in Dr Puig, her team, and their recommendations. I have always appreciated the time they take when showing me pictures of my teeth, their condition and making suggestions in the best interest of my dental health. I have never had another medical professional who was as compassionate and caring as Dr Puig. I think she is simply the best and I would travel many miles to continue to see her, even though I may not be close. I am a patient for life!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

The staff was very nice. The office was clean. Dr. Puig seemed more interested in doing cosmetic dentistry than fixing real problems like my bite or the straightening of my teeth. I paid her $5600 dollars for invisalign and she was always trying to get me to do veneers before she fixed my teeth properly with invisalign. I would never recommend using her for the invisalign treatment. Once you pay her, she is always recommending something else to move onto.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Puig is excellent!!! She is the most thorough dentist I've ever seen. Her entire team takes their time and explain to me about my dental health. I would highly recommend her if you're looking for a gentle touch and a soothing environment. I would never trust my smile to anyone else...

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I was told they took my insurance, not that they were not accredited with them. FIRST MISTAKE! After being given a bragging tour of the Dr.'s facility, offered paraffin hand wax treatments, protein shakes, same thing you get at a spa but in a dentist's office? I was set down and told that I have advanced periodontal desease, if I didn't get over $2000 worth of treatment that my teeth would fall out. My insurance was not going to pay for it, however I was informed that they would pay $195 of my $300 out of pocket visit. After a month I get a bill for $165 - the remeinder after $30 covered by my insurance. I went to a different Dentist, who not only provided me with the proper information regarding my insurance, but never mentioned my teeth were falling out and I needed treatment THAT DAY! Scammers are everywhere. I don't care if you work in a brand new office run by Stepford Wives, I don't want a paraffin hand treatment or to see a tall silver cup award. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE

Submitted September 19, 2012

Whenever I have undergone any treatment with Dr. Puig, her entire staff has pampered me in one way or another. Everything from fresh coffee or tea, hot towels to freshen up, paraffin wax hand treatments, etc. have all been part of my experience. I have especially enjoyed having my own headset to wear so I could listen to my music of choice or watch a great program on my own private monitor while Dr. Puig worked on my dental care. I have always found Dr. Puig's care to be warm, compassionate, and of the highest professional caliber. Dr. Puig is an excellent listener and she has given me the kind of attention one only dares to dream of with most doctors. I've always found her to have the very latest equipment and technology available to make my treatments in her office as thorough and effective as possible. Spoil yourself and get a fabulous smile in the process. You are worthy of the very best when it comes to your dental health, so don't walk, run to Dr. Puig!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011