Ratings for Dr. Jeri J. Coffey

Would never go back, was referred as my dentist is no longer in my "plan" terrible condescending chairside manner, rude to patients and her employees in front of other patients . Staff and office is nice, Would not go back if procedures were free.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

This woman is HORRIBLE with small children. She grew increasingly agitated during the exam when my daughter - a scared 4 year old - cried in the chair. She then refused to give my child a "present," as PROMISED, when the exam was over until she said, "Yes, please, I would like a present." She grew meaner and meaner, and when she finally said, "I'm going to count to 3. If you want a present say Yes, please. 1...2..." I just lost it. She came to me at the front as I hurriedly attempted to check out and said, "Do you understand why I have to talk to your daughter that way? Because next time I might have to do something important!" I was like um there won't BE a next time, lady. When we left, I had to explain to my very upset daughter why she didn't get a present. I am not sure what's with this woman's need to exert control over small children. I don't know how I'm going to get my daughter to another dentist appointment after that experience.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DENTIST AT ALL! SHE IS RUDE AND IMPOLITE. I TOOK MY TWO SMALL CHILDREN ON TWO SEPARATE OCCASIONS FOR DENTAL VISITS. I GAVE HER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND HAD THE EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE THE SECOND TIME AS WELL. SHE DOES NOT EXPLAIN ANYTHING ON THE XRAYS TO YOU BECAUSE SHE SAYS " THE AVERAGE PERSON CAN'T READ AN XRAY". WHO TALKS TO THEIR CUSTOMERS LIKE THAT? SHE IS COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011