Ratings for Dr. Varsha H. Patel

I took my son to see Dr. Patel.After sitting in the waiting room 1 1/2 hours after the appointment time they called me to the desk to collect my co-pay. I handed them my debit card and they said they only took cash or checks. I didn't have either. They never mentioned this when I made the appointment, there wasn't any sign posted in their office and it wasn't on any of the paperwork that I had to fill out.I had to go to an ATM and come back. When we finally got in see Dr. Patel she was very abrasive and rude. She didn't seem to care about my son at all. She made him feel very self conscience and he had an anxiety attack in her office. When we left my son said "Please don't ever make me go back to her". I wouldn't ever recommend this doctor. Especially for your kids! I still feel sick about the experience that I put my son through. I wish I had known.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

I would never go to this doctor again. She was rude, she spoke over me and made me feel like I didn't matter at all! Don't waste your time or money on this lady!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2006

Dr. Varsha H. Patel's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1987)

GHI