Ratings for Dr. Daniel E. Rady

Dr Rady was honest and got right to the point and helped my daughter. Had her to several, and he was one of the best!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Rady for over 15 years. I have Bipolar II disorder and Generalized Anxiety Disorder and consider his treatment as critical as taking my daily medications. With his help and support I have been able to deal with many life stresses, severe depression, and hypomania. The treatment I have received has contributed to completing college as a returning adult student. With his help I am able to work despite my illness. I am very thankful that he is my doctor. I

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Rady was a great source of comfort when my husband was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor. He helped our family out of a very dark time. Dr. Rady is compassionate and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Rady. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

DR. Rady has taken care of my family for over 10 years while we deal with the depression and anxiety caused by an incurable disease. His treatment has been excellent and I would recommend DR. Rady based on his outstanding professionalism and care.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Initially I was apprehensive about therapy. I feared it would either fail or take forever, I was amazed by how quickly I felt relief and saw results.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

The last time I saw him was in October 2012. I had been seeing hime for several years with multiple problems, including 2 head injuries. The 1st head injury caused me to develop an irrational anger towards politicians. The anger had nothing to do with the politician's view or the position held, or my own views on politics. During therapy he would occasionally bring up politics, which I assumed was to judge my progress in that area. The last time I saw him he became enraged over a political view I expressed and became very bullying and aggressive. I felt this verbal attack was personal. If he did not want to see me anymore it could been handled in a professional manner. I would also like to bring to the reader's attention that he told me was no longer taking Medicare patients (I was about to become a Medicare patient). His web site shows he is taking Medicare. Either he has not updated his site or he was lying to me. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013