Ratings for Dr. Benjamin C. Taylor

Dr. Benjamin Taylor Is the best damn surgeon in the land he saved my life I have templates in my ribs

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Dr. Benjamin Taylor did no help me at all except to do injections which turn the skin in my foot white permanently without even telling me that this is a possibility of happening with any injection. He never even offered for me to come in and see what can be done or to look at it .He's getting some high ratings but I would not trust this person to help you with my knee problems or any problems in the future

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I fell putting up xmas lights and he was able to fix me the next day, including my foot, knee and elbow fractures. Im at home recovering now and happy I am moving as well as I am. Im already walking using a walker 3 weeks later and am sure glad I met him after I got hurt. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. Taylor helped me get back to work after getting hurt there. I had a compound fracture of my leg and walk really well now. He was great and the nurse there was good too. My X-rays look cool

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Doc Taylor fixed my ribs when I crashed into a tree and saved my life. He showed me what I looked like before he fixed me and my chest was caved in..... I don't know what I would've done without him. He is amazing

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

I have bad carpal tunnel and he took care of it with a quick surgery, enough that I've sent 2 of my co-workers on to him too. My scar is tiny and you can't even really see it already at 6 weeks after surgery! My hand feels better and I can actually grip things now.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I tore my knee up and he got me in the office less than two days later after my ER visit. I was fixed later that week and was up and walking by the end of the weekend. His office staff was great with info and always called me back. Im lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. Taylor and his staff were great! I had a bad fracture and he used a plate and screws to put me back together. The office were really prompt with the insurance and work paperwork and now I'm back coaching my daughter's soccer - no worse for the wear!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

super nice guy who fixed my femur after I flipped my bike. There needs to be more dr Taylor's around

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Ben Taylor was great! He did a knee scope on me and fixed my patellar tendon and Im back driving now just a few weeks after surgery - pain meds no more. Awesome surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Benjamin C. Taylor's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal