Ratings for Dr. Alicia Benedetto

Dr. Benedetto is the worst of the worst. She makes assumptions way too quick and doesn't do what is best for the child. She does only what she thinks is correct and it turns out to be completely wrong. I was a child in Dr. Benedetto's care years ago and she helped to ruin my childhood. I can now say I am on my feet having to get out of her awful care.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Benedetto is one of the most knowledgeable, experienced, educated and empathic forensic evaluators in the country, considering the child's best interests above all else.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I would not recommend Dr. Benedetto. I was referred to her by my then attorney. She was quick to make assumptions and because of that failed to properly interview and investigate the matter presented to her. She refused to discuss her findings with me and refused to provide a copy of her findings. Additionally she did not provide me with a receipt indicating she had been paid 200.00 cash. A month later, DSS became involved and referred us to Dickerson Center for a proper forensic evaluation. Upon completion of that evaluation, a proper investigation was opened. When Dickerson Center contacted ARC, Dr. Benedetto initially denied ever having seen my child. Ultimately, Dr. Benedetto's involvement compromised the integrity investigation. I regret having ever met her or allowing her to speak to my child. If you or a loved one has a child whom you suspect has been violated, please seek assistance at Dickerson Center in West Columbia, NOT ARC and most certainly not from Dr. Benedetto.

Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Benedetto is a wonderful psychologist. She takes time to listen to all parties involved and works well with children. She has no problem building a rapport with small children. She is very soft spoken and is professional in all aspects. She is very timely in her responses and there are never any waiting times at appointments.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013