Ratings for Dr. Lois E. Lagier

Always friendly and positive with tender touch. Great staff, answers all questions and offer good alternatives. Thank you for the great service the last seven years.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Always a pleasant experience! Since coming to this office after many appointments I feel like I’ve gotten to know this friendly staff very well! I am always greeted with a warm smile. Doctors and staff are all very helpful and informative, ensuring I understand everything that is going on – which always helped me feel more at ease!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Outstanding Customer Service!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Always a warm and loving reception – very professional team. Dr. Lagier – amazing dentist! She keeps my smile beautiful + healthy.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Tina is always so gentle when cleaning my teeth. I actually look forward to coming to the dentist. They are always on time which is really nice not to have to wait for service.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

This is a great place, and everyone is the best at what they do, except Tina. LOL Just Kidding, she’s the best. This dental office and staff should be voted best on the Monterey Peninsula!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I have used Dr. Lagier for dental assistance for at least 20 years. She is professional and a true expert! Her staff are all excellent- from the greeting by the staff at the front counter, to hygienists to Dr.! I can always count on quick help and satisfaction. I highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I have had wonderful experiences in this practice for over 30 yrs! Great dentists, hygenists and staff. If dentistry can ever be fun, this is the place! They practice my own dental motto: "No problems, no pain."

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Tina always takes great care of me, and the whole office is very friendly. Would definitely recommend to friends looking for a local dentist.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I wouldn’t have been a patient for 2 decades unless my dentist was a top professional. I recommend the office of Dr. Lagier- quality work, friendly staff and a place with all the latest technology too.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015