Ratings for Dr. David A. Etzioni

Dr. Etzioni is a kind, patient, knowledgeable , and highly skilled surgeon. He took the time to answer my questions as well as all of my family's questions. He is an excellent listener. I had some difficulties post op and Dr. E. Came by every day, sometimes twice a day to check on me. He made all the right calls and I was released when I was truly ready. He did not rush me out even though they were short on beds in the hospital. He made sure that I was comfortable going home. This was a long, difficult surgery, and he did an outstanding job. My recovery has been easy. I highly recommend Dr. e and the Mayo Clinic!!!!!!!'

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Etzioni was arrogant and short with me on my first visit. I was experiencing pain and his examination was without any empathy for my pain or gentleness. Furthermore I have a chronic condition that is painful and he was arrogant and advised me he had more important surgeries that day than mine. I have had 4 other surgeries at the Mayo Clinic and he did not do any tests prior to surgery and appeared did not read my history. He has a horrible bedside manner and a huge ego.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Etzione said he did not know what my medical problem was and also that he would not help me to find out. I've never met a doctor that didn't want to help their patient until now.

Submitted November 11, 2014

A+++. So glad I found him and this team of Mayo doctors. I transferred my care from another local hospital. The difference in patient care was second to none. Dr. Etzioni is a top notch, kind and caring surgeon who makes you feel like you're his only patient. Love DR. E and The Mayo Clinic for saving my life. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Etzioni saved my life. He cares! He is by far the top doctor

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Dr. Etzioni and staff have impeccable bedside manner as they went out of their way to ensure my comfort. The diagnosis was exact and the procedure was perfect. I trust that I'm being looked out for regarding my existing and future health.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr Etzioni is highly recommended, Very professional, knowledgable,and what you dont find in surgeons...caring. I love him!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Dr Etzioni I highly recommend. He is the most caring,knowledgeable,and wonderful DR. Its hard to find a DR. like him. His staff ROCKS too.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Etzioni is an amazing surgeon. He really cares for you and the right steps to take medically. He is a very caring doctor and person. I highly recommend him for your care!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011

this doctor takes the time to explain things to you and answers all your questions without making you feel he is in a hurry. He appears to really care for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. David A. Etzioni's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Etzioni is a kind, patient, knowledgeable , and highly skilled surgeon. He took the time to answer my questions as well as all of my family's questions. He ..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Etzioni was arrogant and short with me on my first visit. I was experiencing pain and his examination was without any empathy for my pain or gentleness. ..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Etzione said he did not know what my medical problem was and also that he would not help me to find out. I've never met a doctor that didn't want to help t..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A+++. So glad I found him and this team of Mayo doctors. I transferred my care from another local hospital. The difference in patient care was second to non..."

September 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2858971'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014