Ratings for Dr. Hammad A. Bajwa

Dr. Bajwa Very intelligent and all business and therefore a great Doctor to have caring for you. He is very threwo and all of my other Dr.`s have no problem with him. He is kind and always willing to answers all of my question and crazy ideas. He is open to all kinds of supportive care. Like massage, acupuncture, yoga, TAi Chi and all forms of exercise. Plus he is fun to joke with I had found this out on my second visit. Would highly recommend him to anyone that ask me.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Bajwa has a problem with communication - he does not like to answer questions. He also has an anger managment problem. He does get angry when he is questioned. He does not work well with my other doctors. Mention of my eye doctor or internist made him visably angry. I was never told why he was doing things and I quickly learned not to ask.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Worst bed side manner ever. Will not explain what his diagnosis or treatment plan is. He's in and out, odd fellow.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I saw him on a number of occasions and feel as though never got a straight answer as far as a diagnosis. Eventually sought a second opinion and have never been back!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

I never feel like my illness related questions are ever fully answered, and he acts very put off when questions are asked.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Came in looked at my hip, gave me a shot and that was that. No follow up, on with the next

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010