Ratings for Dr. Prashant Soni

Dr.Soni is a great doctor, surgeon, and a nice man with great bed side manner. I've had multiple procedures that were tailored special to me and my desires. His staff is lovely. I would highly recommend Dr.Soni to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Soni's for close to ten years now, and I am completely confident in his abilities as a doctor and surgeon. He performed an upper blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) several years ago which greatly improved my appearance as well as my self confidence. I have also been to Dr. Soni for fillers and Botox, and I am always pleased with the results. He is very articulate when explaining a procedure and freely discusses different options, pointing out their pros and cons. I would highly recommend Dr. Soni.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Soni's for the past five years. He is informative, very meticulous and approachable. He has helped me maintain a youthful appearance utilizing fillers and Botox without surgery. I love his artistic abilities. Thanks to Dr. Soni I have a defined neckline, diminished crow's feet and laugh lines. I would recommend Dr. Soni to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

At midlife, I began to feel self conscious about the inevitable sagging and lines that began to appear more prominent. I consulted with Dr. Soni about my options and he carefully and articulately laid out the pros and cons of the various options. I could not be more pleased with the result - my profile is defined and I feel much more confident. The staff has been super friendly and professional too.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Prashant Soni was the only doctor in my plan. I had a mastectcomy and then breast lift and reduction both of which left me with extensive scarring, pain and a poor result. Within 4 months the implant had dropped, and needed revision. The seconds PS I saw described the placement of the implant as "just plopped on" and couldn't believe the operation was only four months prior. Luckily for Dr. Soni"being a bad plastic surgeon is not malpractice, he's just a bad PS" I unfortunately had to live with a year of suffering and misery, when breast reconstruction is supposed to make the devasting diagnosis of breast cancer at least a little easier to bear. I regret not listening to my gut feelings when I first went for consultation-run away as fast and as far as you can ;go to NYC and you'll have less scarring, less pain and a better result. My mistake is costing me 1000s of dollars to correct. He should not be doing reconstructions. No wonder he has so few photos of his patients his results are unacceptable. Do your research and don't be driven by fear and what your insurance company tells you. Go to breastcancer.org to learn more, then go to the most experienced PS you can find.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Description of Experience: Once in 2011 for Basil Cell removal (in hospital procedure) Once in 2012 for new Basil Cell removal (in hospital procedure) at another body site Once in 2012 for minor office surgery With three surgery experiences with Dr. Soni behind me, I have absolutely no hesitation to recommend him for his skill alone. All my procedures turned out just fine. Moreover, Dr. Soni is also a most pleasant, low key, and truly concerned physician. It is a pleasure to be his patient when his excellent skills are needed.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012