Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Walz

I’ve been Dr. Walz’s patient for a handful of years. He is consistently a very kind and patient doctor who is thorough and when necessary he thinks outside of the box to do all he can to help his patients. While being Dr. Walz’s patient, I’ve had temporary and semi-permanent tubes put in my ears by Dr. Walz. Both procedures have gone really well. I suffer from a rare condition called, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS). He and his staff during office visits and the staff at the Rancho Mirage Surgery Center during both procedures made sure to do all they could to keep from aggravating my CRPS. During all the office visits and on the days of my procedures, Dr. Walz has always acted as if I was his only patient, he answered all of my questions no matter how long it took. I have had such faith in and liked Dr. Walz as a practitioner, I even had him help my daughter who was tongue-tied. He made her feel comfortable before snipping part of her tongue. I highly recommend Dr. Walz and the Rancho Mirage Surgery Center.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Walz was very friendly, personable, and had this aura of calm that was ver reassuring. He took a neck biopsy for me and was a perfect gentleman the whole time. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. I hope he gets more clients. Too many irritating doctors are out there! Boycott them and see nice ones only!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Christopher M. Walz's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I’ve been Dr. Walz’s patient for a handful of years. He is consistently a very kind and patient doctor who is thorough and when necessary he thinks outside of ..."

April 2, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2858488'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014