Ratings for Dr. Kerry Iselin

Kerry has taken the time to inform me of the benefits of Chiropractic work. It's about spinal manipulation, it takes time, several visits and follow ups monthly to get and keep your back in alignment. It's an Eastern vs. Western Medicine approach. Some folks just want to take a pill and have the pain go away instantaneously (western approach)! You can do that, but you're only masking the problem, so that problem will surface again. Think about the stress we put on our back and other body parts/organs. Yeah, it's going to take a lot of treatments to get back on track! I wish my work schedule allowed me to see Dr. Iselin more, for he is gentle and has helped me out and several people I know immensely. In fact I have referred several people to him with no insurance or lousy insurance and he has accommodated them, working out whatever they can. Now that's passion for wanting to help others. I am thankful for such healers.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr Iselin treated me for a lower back injury that happened about 12 years ago. Since the treatments at I have been pain free and able to return to my helathy, active lifestyle. The staff at the office is friendly and helpful, and I have always been able to get an appointment when it fits my schedule. Thank you Dr Iselin!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

# User Rating: 1 out of 5 stars by pigeons.coop 11/07/2009 I went there just to make sure I'm in alignment, as I have a very active lifestyle (no pain). He took x-rays and made me return the next day for treatment, and therefore billed twice. He pushed all of his body weight with his hands from the top of my spine to the bottom. I could not breathe. Immediately I was in pain and he said this is "normal." He immediately said I will need 16 to 20 treatments. He offered various payment plans. I have been in alot of pain ever since, enough to wake me out of my sleep. I left him three messages and he will not return my calls. I am now in constant agony. I'm used to swimming, hiking and dancing all the time, but now it hurts just to walk. I'm afraid he caused permanent damage.

Submitted November 7, 2009