Ratings for Dr. Vivian Storrer

Love Dr. Storrer and the entire staff. Been seeing her for over 6 years and haven't had an issue. Very kind and personable.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Storrer and her staff are professional, friendly, and punctual. I have gone to her for 5 years and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

front office staff does not give you the time of day. doctor is usually late, even to the first appt of the morning and after lunch.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

She was my GYN and I kept telling her I was having abdominal pain, and difficulty having a bowel movement. She advised me to 'live with the pain' and kept telling me to take more and more stool softeners each day. The actual problem was huge fibroids, that destroyed the structural integrity of my uterus. I got to the point I could hardly walk, and was in lots of pain. I finally left her and went to a MUCH BETTER GYN, thank god. I did have to have a hysterectomy, even though I did not want one. I would never recommend Dr. Storrer as a GYN to anyone I cared about.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr. Vivian Storrer's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal