Stay away from Dr. Rajurkar. He's so inept and inefficient that he totally overlooked my colon cancer that developed while I was under his care. Had it remained undetected, I could have died. Please stay away from him--he doesn't know what he's doing. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I cant say it enough people please stay away from Dr Rajukar.He doesnt care for his patients sufering.I also noticed he doesn't do much research to whats out there that may be more beneficial for his patients wants everything at his hands reach it was unfortunate to have this dr rajukar as my mothers onc we go to dr's to put our trust in them in hopes they will do whatever it takes to keep us well.I honestly think there is other good paying jobs out there why go into a profesion in Dr nd specialize in people who are in life or death situtaions if you dont care about people's well being...He has a board certidified but its no good when he doesnt care about his patients just the money.If this would let me rate lower I would...

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

He was very caring and understanding. He always takes the time to explain and give support. Staff is fantastic. Always ready to help in anyway they can.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

He appears only to be in it for the money and does not give the impression that he cares about the patients welfare.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Swapnil P. Rajurkar's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2858260'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014