Ratings for Dr. Michelle Joseph-Garcia

Visited Dr. Garcia and her friendly staff. My experience in the office was very pleasant. They help me to understand about my early gum condition and they treat it. Now i can said that my gums don't bleed when i floss and that i enjoying flossing. Other area that gave me confidence and make me to accept her treatment was the presentation. I was able to understand what i was paying for and they gave me options to be able to affort the treatment. I really appreciated the hospitality, the chair side manner that Dr Garcia and her staff dispay for me and my family.thank you.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr Garcia is an extremely skilled and knowledgeable Dentist.Do not pay any attention to those who imply Dr Garcia is anything less than excellent.It is a supician that poor ratings for Dr Garcia are from those who have ulterior motives in giving a poor rating to Dr Garcia.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

The emergency availability of this dental office is completely incompetent. It took them 10 days to even return my repeated phone calls! Also, I was completely mis-led with my crown placement plan. The final crown looked so bad.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011