Ratings for Dr. Carrie L. Carda

She is amazing and truly cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Wouldn't use another ob if my life depend on it...

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I've benn going to dr Carda for many years & I have nothing but praise for her & her staff. She has gone out of her way on several occasions to work with me. I missed an appt once because I was in a car wreck & she took time to come see me. She's the most sympathetic dr I've ever used. Hrr staff know me by name & always works with me on scheduling. She actually cares about her patients. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Went to Dr Carda's office on referral from my primary care provider. I actually saw one of her nurse practitioners who was great. After deciding on a course of action and scheduling my procedure, there was some conflict in scheduling. Dr Carda did everything in her power to fix the problem even coming to the hospital to do my procedure on a day when she had nothing else scheduled at the hospital. Because of the fast schedule change, my husband couldn't be there. She called him personally when I was in recovery. Couldn't have asked for any better or more professional service.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I seen Carrie several times through out the past several years she and her staff are awesome Exception of the girl at the front counter and Cheryl I really don't care much for her never answers any of my questions and would prescribe me medicine that I was allergic to...Carrie even delivered all 6 of my nieces and nephews and did a great job

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I love Dr. Carda, her nutrutionalist Mrs. Penny, and the nurse Prac. Cheryl. The nursing staff is very helpful and sweet, but the one girl that works the front desk and answers the phone has the worse attitude I have ever dealt with. She is very rude and impatient. There have been a few time that if I didn't love Dr. Carda so much it would be worth switching doctors. I have to drive an hour to see her any ways and then I am greeted by rudness. I have my hormones all jacked up as do most of her patients,the last thing I need to to deal with that. I would and have recommended Dr. Carda to several friends.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr Carrie is the best. Been going to her for years. She takes the time to listen. Her staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr Carda is good doctor and truely does everything in her power to help you . She takes time to listen and doesn't make you feel that you are rushed.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

I really liked the holistic approach she has to hormones, and the knowledge of such. Much healthier in my opinion to go. Glad we have her in the area.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Carda for 15 years. She has managed my endometriosis through initial surgery and medication. She has always taken the time to listen to any questions and fully explain answers. She genuinely listens and remembers personal and fun details that we've talked about over the years. I now drive over 3 hours to come back to her every year. I highly recommend Dr. Carda.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr. Carrie L. Carda's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1992)