Ratings for Dr. Aaron Leavitt

We left Dr. Leavitt's practice a couple years ago mainly due to the rudeness of his office staff. They made billing errors and had the attitude of, "oh well, your problem, not ours," and they were nasty to my husband. I wasn't very impressed with the dentist himself, either. He didn't spend much time examining or explaining. I had a hygienist who was good, but my husband got someone different and she was very rough with his mouth.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I am very Pleased with Dr. Leavitt and his Staff. Everyone made me feel very Welcomed when I first walked in the Doors. Not Many places do that these days. They made Sure I understood what needed to be done, and we went from there. A++++++++ Thanks Guys

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

worst experience ever: waiting time over an hour (waiting room and inside office); staff almost took x-ray twice (after the first x-ray another assistant just walked in and threw the apron on my chest, suggesting I continue listening to my iPod - terrible); tooth cleaning took a record 15 min - the quickest I ever had. Dr. Leavitt spent with me, his new patient, all of 15 min, didn't exchange three sentences with me, and misdiagnosed a cavity (they sent me two follow-up cards inviting for a visit, told me over the phone it was a cavity; I went to see another dentist, they took x-ray and checked everything - no cavities found). they doctor is in the office 3 days a week, and if you have an emergency, they refer you to 911! they don't have any backup referrals for you to go see if you are in pain or need immediate attention. Beware of this joint!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Leavitt is one of the few dentists that I can describe as empathetic and professional.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010