Ratings for Dr. Gaston Berenguer

I went to see Dr. Berenguer for a second opinion on my gum surgery. I was seen by another periodontist from Gentle Dental. He was not very communicative and said that "I needed periodontal work on four quadrants in the rear of my mouth. His charge was $3400. Therefore, I wanted another doctor's opinion. I found a review in this forum and decided to try Dr Berenguer. He was most explanatory and gave me a through examination. I did not have a problem as described by the Gentle Dental periodontist. My mouth was in better condition than he stated. So, I gave my business to Dr Berenguer. His charge was $1440. If you want an honest and competent periodonist, Dr. Berenguer is the man.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I went to see this doctor strictly for a second opinion on gum graph surgery I was scheduled for with another doctor. Basically, I wanted his opinion on the necessity of all teeth the first doctor had told me needed graphs and how much it was going to cost to compare. The experience I had at Dr. Berenguer's office was wonderful from the beginning to the moment I left. He spent a great deal of time with me gave me a very thorough opinion. I found him to be very knowledgeable and appeared quite candid and transparent with what he had to say. After I had expressed concerns about oral hygiene after I would have the surgery, he gave me a little red toothbrush known as the Rx Ultra Suave with very soft bristles you can't find in stores. His staff provided me with a written estimate and the doctor's opinion. They were very kind to me and Debbie in particular was a sweetheart. Lovely staff & highly professional. The $ was lower than normal since I was referred from a local dentist.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012