Ratings for Dr. Darwin L. Davis

I have used Dr. Davis for 17 years and he has always taken the time to sit down and talk to me and discuss the options that I have for what I may be going through. He is very understanding and willing to help. He sees a big portion of my family and we all just love him, never have a problem getting an appt. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

My father saw Dr. Davis and he told my dad that he is never going to get out of the rehabilitation center that he is at and told him he was probably going to die in a week! How dare he take away my father's hope to live! He took a oath to do no harm and he's doing nothing but harming! He was very unprofessional and EXTREMELY rude! I will make sure that some kind of action is taken against him! His license should be taken away! He shouldn't be able to treat anyone or make someone go through the hell my family is going through because of this man thats called a "doctor".

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

He was so unporfessional. I will never see him again. I am greatly dissapointed in Dr. Darwin Davis. If he treats all of his paients this way, how and why dose he have a license. I have filled complants with the hospital and with The Missouri State Board of Registration for the Healing Arts. So I would not recomend him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2006

Dr. Darwin L. Davis's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)