Ratings for Dr. George Manolarakis

The best dentist I have ever met. Caring, knows what is going on, professional in all aspects of his profession. 5/5

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. George Manolarakis and staff were all wonderful. They were punctual, caring and knowledgeable. Looking forward to working with this dentist and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

The best! On my first visit, he fixed a horrible toothache quickly and painlessly. Always very friendly, as his entire staff - I would recommend him to anybody (and have).

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Manolarakis and his staff are very professional and they take the time to discuss treatment options and procedures.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. George and his staff are wonderful. Dr. George is a top notch dentist - he does NOT suggest treatment that are not necessary and he does not try to swindle you into more procedures as I have experienced with others. I highly recommnd Dr. George and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

what to say? thanx to this site for telling me that this doctor was one i wanted to try. how wonderful to find the small dental practice i prefer, calm atmosphere, marvelous staff, and best of all, a doctor with superb proper professional manner, not to be taken for granted any more. i hate to have nothing more to add to all the other posts, but i can whole-heartedly agree with them, no exaggeration here. an artist and gentleman!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

The best dentist I ever had. Minimum pain. A skillful technician. Very knowledgible. An all around fantastic dentist.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

I have seen Dr.Manolarakis for the first time today. He is my hero. I came with unbearalbe toothpain, restless and I really suffered. He helped me to get out of the hell. Finally, I can get some sleep. Thank you. TA

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. George is WONDERFUL!!! He is very knowledgeable, gentle, and makes you feel very at ease in his office. He also answered all of my questions. He's very flexible and reasonable regarding insurance. His Brooklyn office is a bit cramped but what can you expect in NY. Services I received included cleaning, xrays, fillings, and 2 crowns. I was very satisfied wtih all of his services. He is also very skileld at giving novacaine virtually pain free. I wish I could still go to him but I have moved out of state. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2006

Very well liked, excellent dds in all aspects of dentistry. He will definately give you an honest opinion to your dental question. Fees are well within acceptable range for location of office. Well worth the wait for an appointment. (Very busy practice; call 3-4 weeks in advance.)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2005