Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Lurie

Jonathan Murray saved my life when I was 14 I was in his program for 5 years and he's the reason I'm alive today if any of you on here still know how to contact him I recently relapse and I need his help and I would love to be able to contact him and I cannot find him or where he's working. If anyone knows how to contact dr. Lurie please email me at amphillips1986@gmail.com this man is amazing and even if he's not practicing I know he would be able to at least point me in the direction I need so please if anyone sees this please reach out

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Whoever left this comment below, you claim he ruined your sanity... go f**k yourself you weak whiny pu**y sack of s**tYour sanity was already in the toilet, and you were just too weak to be honest with yourself. I’d say I feel sorry for you but that would be a lie. You and all the other rats out there who tried to sue just for the money and lie to that kangaroo court board are a bunch of worthless f**kinlosers. It’s much easier to blame someone else, whine and lie to a bunch of pathetic hippy cucks and get them to feel sorry for you than it is to accept responsibility for yourself. This man wasnt perfect but he saved many lives for alcoholism and drug addiction. And all you degenerate turds just want to feel sorry for yourself and grandstand like you’re morally superior. Good luck with that, hopefully you’ll wake the f**k up and grow a pair, doubt it will happen though. It’ll all come out in the wash for you treacherous scum someday, hopefully sooner rather than later.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Jonathan Lurie saved my daughters life. As with most who enter his program, they have literally failed everything else tried. He is available to patients and their family 24/7....rare in most programs. He is very tough but he is dealing with life and death. I believe this other most recent evaluation to be fraudulent and slanderous due to the timing of it.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

He was very helpful. I would recommend to anyone who seeks help in addressing addictions either in there kids or in there personal lives.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Lurie is right on point when it comes to kids - their behaviors and their thinking. He is painfully true to the core - and exposes the heart of the issue(s) and how to handle them, and what need to change. There is no BS when it comes to Lurie. He's tough on kids, but his mission comes from a love for kids - and a healthy home environment. Parent involvement is expected. Family agreements and accountability are vital. He offers great help not only for the kid using alcohol and/or drugs, his help can be for the hurting kid that is struggling with school, boundaries, parents - life. He unearthed and addressed serious issues in our marriage and was key at saving our marriage. A serious and necessary process of exposure to the truth with tools needed to become healthy for our marriage and for our children. Lurie does address things right off the bat. He gives a true picture when our vision is skewed. A great investment for my family. I am grateful.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Very helpful in working wirt our son. He's great with kids and I reccomend Dr. Lurie to anyone consdiring counseling for their kids.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012