Ratings for Dr. John Manfredi

Dr. Manfredi is excellence personified. His surgical skills are state of the art and his knowledge is beyond reproach. These areas are crucial for him to be a safe practitioner. In addition to his skill level is his kindness and compassion for his patients. He is someone who talks with his patients and he listens to his patients and he CARES that his patients receive the best care possible. Technical excellence and kindness and compassion make Dr. Manfredi the "total package" when it comes to excellent physicians. He has replace both of my knees and I could not have been more satisfied with the results and the care I received from this fine practitioner.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I have had both my knees replaced over the past four years by Dr. Manfredi. He is a kind, compassionate, knowledgeable doctor. He takes time with his patients. He treats you like a person, not just another surgery. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Manfredi and the AOC staff as a whole. I would recommend the group of doctors at AOC to any of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I recently had surgery with Dr. manfredi. He is kind, knowledgeable, smart, compassionate and a fine Doctor and human being. i could have not ask for anyone better, and I am recovering nicely.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Very bad bedside manner. Insulting to those who are overweight, no matter how slight. Does not listen, or give the patient a chance to ask questions.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. John Manfredi's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2001)

HealthPartners