Ratings for Dr. Francis X. Martingano

This is the best doctor. He is very smart and I always trust his words. He has been there for me both pregnancies. I had difficult time, he guided me and we all did well. I prefer the Staten Island center. I think he is the best gyn in all Bklyn, SI and NJ.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

The Staff may be the rudest women ever (one seriously hurt my feelings) but the doctor is amazing.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

He did my hysterectomy in the Summer of 2007 and I could not have chose a better doctor to do it. He was very patient and slow moving while walking me through the procedure. It was an entire month before the surgery because he gave me time to think it over and to explore other options and he was there all the way through. He even held my hand while I was being prepped for surgery. I'm not easy to impress and Dr. Martingano is A1 on my list. I can not thank him enough.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I recently had surgery performed ,Dr.Martingano was wonderful. He called to check up on me & when I called his office he told me exactly what to do. I think he is great. I don't go for his staff I go to see him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

great doctor but the wait time is never less than 45 minutes plus the front desk help is rude

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

i have used this practice for years. he was great during my high risk pregnancy and after. last year, i went for my annual and he referred to my breast check as "let's check your ****." not joking. kind of got grossed out by that. haven't been back since. but my babies should have died and didn't so maybe he was just having a bad day.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Dr. Martingano was one of the worst OBGYN's that I have been to, I was there 3 times in March and April and every time I went he asked me what I was there for and didn't remember me, he talks like a pig, While examing me he kept telling me that I had no butt, and when I called him about pain I was having he suggested that I have herpes, what kind of doctor does these things, and his assistant is so dumb, she doesn't even know how to use the scale, him and Dr. Herzog belong together, they have no respect for women I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this guy.......he is a dumbass

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

dr. martingano delivered my four children. i will not go to any other doctor. he is very kind to me and to my husband. he was always there for me. He is a very calm person, which i like about him. years ago i used to wait 2 to 3 hours in the waiting room, now that he is by himself, i do not wait to long. i do not care anyway how long i wait, he is worth it. hi nurse is one of the nicest nurses ever. calls me back everytime. and if i need to speak to him, he calls me asap. just wanted to say that i love you guys. thanks again for everything.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr Martingano was excellent during my crazypregnancy. Sure, the man was never on time, but I never, ever felt rushed. I love his calm attitude, which came in handy when things got complicated in the hospital during my delivery. ?Bottom line is this is clearly a man who loves his job and is good at it.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

I love this doctor ,so capable and compassionate , Lutheran was a Great Experiance .A very nice place to have your baby.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

Dr. Francis X. Martingano's Credentials

• Italian

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1983)

Secure Horizons