Ratings for Dr. Paul N. Loeb

He ignored my concerns. He gave me attitude about choosing not to get genetic testing. He rushed in and then rushed out. No bedside manners.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

He is pompous and incompetent. Please, find a different doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

He is a terrible terrible doctor. He misdiagnosed my ectopic pregnancy which lead my Fallopian tube to burst and had to be removed. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr Loeb is a very sincere, caring physician, does everything he can to take care of situation. His staff very pleasant, prompt.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Loeb was my ob when I delivered my baby daughter via c-section. He was very careful and asked a lot of detailed information about my first baby delivery. He did such an excellent c-section surgery that I quickly recovered. He really cares about his patients and always gives valuable suggestions. I highly recommend Dr. Loeb.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Loeb is the most professional, kind, compationate, attentive and knowledgeable doctor I have encountered. I'm so glad I chose him over 20 years ago.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Dr. Loeb is the very best. He's so kind, very knowledgable, honest, and not at all "judgy". He clearly cares about his patients. I started going to him after I found out I was pregnant with my son and wouldn't dream of going to anyone else. He recently merged with Lawrence OBGYN, still located in Hamilton, NJ.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Dr. Loeb is a very kind, knowledgeable physician. He has so much experience. After I met Dr. Loeb I cannot go to anyone else. I feel safe and trust Dr. Loeb. He is that good. He will always give you the very best care. Thank you Dr. Loeb for being there for me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

very nice doctor, answers all the questions but doesnt talk much. Always available, he was there in the hospital 4AM for me, he did return all my phone calls when I needed. Can not say anything bad about this doctor. However, if u like to talk a lot and expect doc to give you answers with long stories it might be hard in the beginning to adjust to him; his answers are short and straight to the business. I have beautiful healthy baby, and only good memories about my experience with Dr Loeb. My second baby I will deliver with dr Loeb only. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Loeb delivered two of my three children. He answered all of my questions and whenever I had a concern he would personally call me back or tell me to come in. He was great during labor and delivery! He always checks on his patients. I would never dream of seeing another doctor!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Paul N. Loeb's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Trenton, NJ