Dr. Robert H. Wagner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Wagner

Dr Wagner and his staff were excellent. I trust Dr Wagner completely.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Dr Wagner and his staff were excellent. Everything was explained fully to me. It was such a relief to have my pain greatly reduced. I would highly recommend them and I plan on coming back as needed.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. Wagner is an excellent physician. I have many visits with him, and he never disappoints me. I highly recommend to others.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr. Wagner patiently explained my treatment options in all the detail that I needed. I felt like I had his full attention and I didn't feel rushed. Connie, too, gets an "A" .... as she helped me understand how the various options would unfold time-wise, and what the cost would be. Together, they make a great team!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr. Wagner is an excellent physician with great bedside manners. I am confident in his expertise and care. He made sure all my questions were answered and provided a quick path forward.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I have been seeing Doctor Wagner since 2000. I will always give you the same answers. His assistant and PA are also excellent and they get glowing reviews as well.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr Wagner is an outstanding pain management physician with a wonderful bedside manner. He has treated me for a severe L4/L5 herniated disk and over the past 6-months my pain level has decreased from 10+ to 1-2 daily average. In essence, he has given me back an assemblance of my livelihood. PAs and front office staff are also excellent. As a retired Army officer, I can say without reservation that you are in very competent and moreover, caring hands when it comes to Dr Robert Wagner, Fairfax NS&PC. Thank you. L. Mahoney

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

The care I have received from NSPC and Dr. Wagner, in particular, has been exceptional. I don't feel like I am just a client but someone who if I don't experience the pain relief anticipated the staff feels personally disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I am extremely thankful that Dr. Robert Wagner is now in charge of my pain management treatment. He is obviously an extremely skilled Doctor and was very frank and compassionate with me regarding my severe lower back pain, prognosis, and treatment plan. I look forward to my next appointment with him and very much value his feedback. Also, his Physician Assistants and front office staff are extremely competent, professional, and courteous. Thank you Dr. Wagner!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I am always impressed with the care of Dr. Wagner and his staff. They are an excellent team.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Robert H. Wagner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 1995)