Ratings for Dr. Jerold Blatt

Great office environment. It really sets the tone of your appointment putting you at ease and comfort. Doctor Blatt is amazing and is very knowledgeable about techniques to help. Christina is awesome. Always flexible with appointments to fit your schedule.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Please don't waste your time with this doctor. He will manipulate you into thinking he is the only answer and will create doubts about yourself. Educate yourself about your problem and return to him with questions and watch carefully the frustration on his face as he answers. He doesn't like patients that are trying to find answers to their health because he would rather see you come into his office 3x a week for 6 months. Please save yourself the time and trouble. I wish I did.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I wasted so much time there. I went about 5 times for a frozen shoulder. He did VERY PAINFUL manipulations on me. I then went to an orthopedist who sent me for a specialist for an injection (one, non painful injection) and I was pain free soon after with full mobility in a couple of days. I just don't understand why this chiropractor wanted me to remain in pain when he knew full well about alternatives. Shame on him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

My experience with Dr Blatt for my lower back pain has been successfull.I am 95% pain free from my back. I am in his care again this time for my neck and shoulder and i am experiencing results. He's patient and really shows interest in your well being. You don't have to believe me. But if you should need a chiropractor or a physical therapist. Try him

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

If you have the money or luxury to see this doc 2-3 times a week for 3-6 months then go. He is arrogant, he will hook you up with a stim machine for 30 minutes, forget about you when seeing 2-3 other patients at same time and then give you a 30 second adjustment. He boasts his P/T background to draw you in but doesn't do a complete P/T type session. Sometimes he had his college student office staff (administrative, not medical) to hook me up with stim- in the wrong areas. One of them actually left the treatment room to ask the doctor where my painful area was- not me. I left and never returned.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Office is very pleasant with welcoming staff. The doctor is knowledgable and answers questions. His approach to treatment is a mix of p/t and traditional manipulation of the spine and neck. My only complaint is sometimes the appointments are very short.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Jerold Blatt is an absolute life saver. I came into his office with debilitating pain and a more personal diagnosis. After my MD's were unable to provide any relief, I tried chiropractic with Dr. Blatt. Not only did my pain disappear completely within the first 2 weeks of care, but my other diagnoses are completely reverseed. He literally changed life, and I am forever grateful. Give him a try, he is knowledgeable and compassionate, and has a genuine interest in helping all of the members of his practice. He is truly more than a doctor, he is a healer. As if this wasn't enough, I even brought two of my children to see him. My infant had ear infections and colic, and my daughter had terrible headaches and neck pain. My infant was able to avoid a surgery, and my daughter has shown vast improvement!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Jerold Blatt's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fresh Meadows, NY