Ratings for Dr. Carol E. Mann

I'm from out of town and needed a root canal, so someone recommended Dr. Mann. She is a wonderful dentist. Her work was excellent and painless. I would throughly recommend Dr. Mann. Jonathan E.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I've had a bunch of root canals in my life by multiple endodontists, and Dr. Mann is the best. She always goes above and beyond. She's cautious and doesn't like to over-treat, but when she feels it's warranted, she's an expert. She's kind and approachable, and is so gentle. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr Mann is amazing, caring and gentle. I have had multiple root canals and they have all been Pain free! She has magic hands as far as I am concerned. I will never let another dentist do a root canal on me, ever!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Carol E. Mann's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm from out of town and needed a root canal, so someone recommended Dr. Mann. She is a wonderful dentist. Her work was excellent and painless. I would through..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had a bunch of root canals in my life by multiple endodontists, and Dr. Mann is the best. She always goes above and beyond. She's cautious and doesn't like..."

October 9, 2015