Ratings for Dr. Paul Blank

Dr. Blank was wonderful. I felt very comfortable with him and he explained what his treatment was before he treated me. After 3 visits I felt like a new person. No more low back pain, no more leg pain. Amazing !

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Has no staff, cluttered office, thought he was decent untill I went to my primary and found out he caused more problems and more damage, was told never to go back. Called him to thank him for his help but can't see him anymore and hung up on him. Do not go!

Submitted November 22, 2013

I had no insurance and out of work. The Doctor was understanding and told me to pay what I could afford. He really helped me recover from a low back injury that my medical doctor couldn't. I would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

dr. is great did alot for me but the front desk sucks but he is really good

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

I can't stop raving about this docotr! I couldn't walk when I entered his office and his staff was terrific with the paper work. The doctor was awesome. He worked on me for 20 minuets and I walked out about 75% better with no drugs or shots! He is down to earth and smart. If anyone has a neck or back problem or a car accident go to this guy and you won't be disappointed!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Wonderful staff, caring, skilled doctor. He is the only doctor to help me with my leg pain

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Paul Blank's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1977)