Ratings for Dr. Martin Giuffre

Best dang plastic surgeon in the city of Edmonton! He gas done a lot of surgery on both of my hands and you can't even tell now that anything was done! Amazing results! Super nice man, great bedside manner and immaculate work.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Giuffre did my breast reconstruction post-mastectomy. He's pretty quiet - but I found that he's focused and very professional. Reconstruction is a long process as I had a tissue expander that had to be filled once a week for a number of weeks. I am extremely pleased with the results. My new breast and nipple look great - very natural (better than I ever expected) and the scarring is hardly noticeable. I always felt like I was in good hands by both him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Epic mistake. I had a terrible experience with lower eye surgery. 9 weeks post op and still being asked if I'm tired. I am about 20% satisfied with this result and it was NOT a cheap procedure. (I hear Saskatchewan is about 1/2 the price, folks.) Post op staff will tell you what you want hear; that it will get better and better each day. After 9 weeks I'm pretty sure this is the end result. One eye is asymmetrical now, the scar is deeper, the skin was not equally removed under each eye. There are bumps where the stitch is beneath the surface. Feels like a rookie did this, not a professional. At the seven week mark, Giuffre only paid attention to the right eye, seemingly admiring his work- which at best is a marginal improvement. He said to come back in a year to revise the left eye! Are you kidding? I have to wait a year looking like this to go through this a second time??! Awful experience. Nice enough guy, but not as talented as I hoped.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Traumatized still.... The worst experience of my life.... Got breast implants in 2002 and wanted new ones so went to see Dr Guiffre cause I knew 2 other ladies that saw him and we're happy.... WELL NOT ME..... Went in with him on Dec 23rd, 2014 and it has been a nightmare.... 5 surgeries later and I'm BOTCHED and in pain... It's been a year now since my last surgery and he wants to do surgery again on me for free (AHC will pay him tho) but NO, I was a fool for trusting him last time, not again !!!! Booked with a doctor now that specializes in reconstructive breast augmentation, oh and did I say Dr. Guiffre does too.... You'd never know !!!!! The sad part of this is that they are never accountable, we sign a waiver before we get surgery and they are off the hook and we're here in distraught still..... I'm broken and pray this other doctor can fix me up.... Good luck to everyone that chooses to go with him .....

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I had a Tummy Tuck done by Dr. Giuffre's in 2000 & 16 years later it still looks fantastic!! He is an amazing surgeon ! His bedside manner may be lacking but I went to him for a great result & that's exactly what I got!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I am 52 years old. Back in my late 20s I was searching for a plastic surgeon to help me with my bust line. After having 1 child back then and due to breast feeding, my bust went from firm to nothing but skin. I worked as a nail tech and found that a client of mine had an augmentation. I seen the work that Dr. GUIFFRE did and knew that he was the right Dr. Some of my friends that had the same operation,did not have good results. Saved my money and 10 years ago I had my surgery. Very pleased with his professionalism, knowledge and staff. I Totally recommend Dr. GUIFFRE. If you are searching ,he is the one.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Giuffre as I could not go for a follow up with my original surgeon who is out of province. I am experiencing a lot of pain two years following my reconstructive breast surgery. I told the doctor that this was not elective surgery it was reconstructive and I had no real choice about the matter if I wanted to look and feel normal. I tried to make it very clear that I was experiencing a lot of discomfort and that was why I went to see him. He wouldn't let me finish a thought, kept talking about how I could go bigger, the problem was slippage and if he fixed it there would be more cleavage and how his goal was to see me going down a beach in a tiny bikini. His exact words! I couldn't believe it! I never wanted large breasts, I am in pain every day recently and he wouldn't let me get a word in. I felt like he was more concerned with me looking "hot" than he was with my comfort and the issue at hand. I think he is probably very knowledgable but his bedside manner is severely lacking.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Just had a BA done in February and couldn't be happier with my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Martin he's very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I had a breast augmentation 2 years.dr giuffre was very professional, he took the time to explain how the surgery is done. Answered all my questions. One of the things that I really like about him is he does not pressure his patients. He did an amazing job on my breasts.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr giuffre is the worst Dr in the World! I had a breast reduction a month ago I went for my one week post op he did not look at my cuts all he said come back in six weeks. I ask him for pain medication he said no, I ask him to check pressure he said no, he told me to go to the medi center. He did not answer most of my questions, he rush me out in less than 2 mins, he should have his license taken away, I think because the gov pay for my surgery I was treated like a out cast! He let me feel like I was bored in him! This man is a Cold heart killer!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Martin Giuffre's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients