Ratings for Dr. Martin Giuffre

Traumatized still.... The worst experience of my life.... Got breast implants in 2002 and wanted new ones so went to see Dr Guiffre cause I knew 2 other ladies that saw him and we're happy.... WELL NOT ME..... Went in with him on Dec 23rd, 2014 and it has been a nightmare.... 5 surgeries later and I'm BOTCHED and in pain... It's been a year now since my last surgery and he wants to do surgery again on me for free (AHC will pay him tho) but NO, I was a fool for trusting him last time, not again !!!! Booked with a doctor now that specializes in reconstructive breast augmentation, oh and did I say Dr. Guiffre does too.... You'd never know !!!!! The sad part of this is that they are never accountable, we sign a waiver before we get surgery and they are off the hook and we're here in distraught still..... I'm broken and pray this other doctor can fix me up.... Good luck to everyone that chooses to go with him .....

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I had a Tummy Tuck done by Dr. Giuffre's in 2000 & 16 years later it still looks fantastic!! He is an amazing surgeon ! His bedside manner may be lacking but I went to him for a great result & that's exactly what I got!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I am 52 years old. Back in my late 20s I was searching for a plastic surgeon to help me with my bust line. After having 1 child back then and due to breast feeding, my bust went from firm to nothing but skin. I worked as a nail tech and found that a client of mine had an augmentation. I seen the work that Dr. GUIFFRE did and knew that he was the right Dr. Some of my friends that had the same operation,did not have good results. Saved my money and 10 years ago I had my surgery. Very pleased with his professionalism, knowledge and staff. I Totally recommend Dr. GUIFFRE. If you are searching ,he is the one.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Giuffre as I could not go for a follow up with my original surgeon who is out of province. I am experiencing a lot of pain two years following my reconstructive breast surgery. I told the doctor that this was not elective surgery it was reconstructive and I had no real choice about the matter if I wanted to look and feel normal. I tried to make it very clear that I was experiencing a lot of discomfort and that was why I went to see him. He wouldn't let me finish a thought, kept talking about how I could go bigger, the problem was slippage and if he fixed it there would be more cleavage and how his goal was to see me going down a beach in a tiny bikini. His exact words! I couldn't believe it! I never wanted large breasts, I am in pain every day recently and he wouldn't let me get a word in. I felt like he was more concerned with me looking "hot" than he was with my comfort and the issue at hand. I think he is probably very knowledgable but his bedside manner is severely lacking.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Just had a BA done in February and couldn't be happier with my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Martin he's very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I had a breast augmentation 2 years.dr giuffre was very professional, he took the time to explain how the surgery is done. Answered all my questions. One of the things that I really like about him is he does not pressure his patients. He did an amazing job on my breasts.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr giuffre is the worst Dr in the World! I had a breast reduction a month ago I went for my one week post op he did not look at my cuts all he said come back in six weeks. I ask him for pain medication he said no, I ask him to check pressure he said no, he told me to go to the medi center. He did not answer most of my questions, he rush me out in less than 2 mins, he should have his license taken away, I think because the gov pay for my surgery I was treated like a out cast! He let me feel like I was bored in him! This man is a Cold heart killer!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I had my BA done last February. Dr. Giuffre was professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy. I had done my research so I didn't need extensive explanations from him. I was expecting him to be more surly from other reviews, but I found him quite friendly and matter-of-fact with no pressure to make an immediate decision. The surgery turned out exactly as I was hoping and I love the result! Also, his staff were friendly, reassuring and professional. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Met with Dr. Giuffre Wednesday for a breast enhancement and some liposuction on inner thighs. I found him a bit pricey as compared to other surgeons but he did impress me. Not many doctors call you personaly out of the waiting room or care to hear what you do for work or chat about things in general. He was thorough, professional explained all the the bad results that could happen and assured me that we could work with that. That alone sets him apart. He doesn't seem like he'd "dump" a patient with a less than good result, but would try his best. He completely put me at ease. I think I'm going ahead with this. The mall kind of put me off but he comensated for that. Very thorough & knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I had my BA done in October 1999, that is almost 16 years ago!! And they are still perfect and I have never had a single issue with them. Dr. Guiffre is an amazing surgeon and would recommend him without hesitation to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Martin Giuffre's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients