Ratings for Dr. Martin Giuffre

Just because he's a pretty boy does not give him the right to do inferior work! First time I went to get the lower eye lift! Had to redo it because the laser just burned my face didn't remove the fat under the eye. The second time was for a tummy tuck - you know where they move the belly button etc. Well nope even though he described all that he was going to do and of course charged through the nose, he didn't move the belly button! Why cause when on the table he didn't think it was necessary! Really... you couldn't tell that before surgery! And no I did not get a refund! Now one would think I would never go back ....but I did to do a breast reduction and lift! Sure charged for that but nope..... no reduction because he 'forgot ' about that! So do I get a refund? Nope cause he did part of it and adjusted the nipples - which are 2 very very different sizes. Never offers to redo is mistakes, never apologized - nothing. Sure took me a long time and much money to learn my lesson.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Does NOT give the same level of care to his patients that are getting an Alberta Health Care procedure as he does to his plastic surgery patients. His Staff at the office and nurse are quite rude and have no empathy or care for the patients problems/issues that they are going through. After the procedure until now which is months later I'm having severe pain in an area that has nothing to do with what he was treating. Now he is not acknowledging that he did anything wrong and it will get better (NOT ONE PERSON WHOS HAD THIS PROCEDURE DONE HAS EVER HAD EVEN THE SLIGHTEST OF THE PROBLEMS THAT I AM HAVING!) very very upset with going with this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

People may say DR G has no bedside manner which he really doesn't but hes not there to console you but CONSULT you. He sticks to what he knows and hes good at. He performed a fat transfer for me and i haven't healed properly. Thats not on him though. Its my condition i have. He's seem me for many follow ups praying it would take and having my back through it all. My situation is unique but i would still use DR G if i did it all over again.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I had an upper and lower eye lift done in January. I was able to stay awake during the surgery and had no pain after. This is the best thing I could have done for myself, I am very happy with the results. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Two weeks post BA. Off pain meds on day three. Amazing doctor and staff. Would recommend him to everyone. My experience has been nothing but the best

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Had FTM breast removal. Excellent eye for details, courteous, and knowledgeable. All good experiences from consultation to post-surgery check up.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Had CMC joint reconstruction in late September. So impressed with this doctor! Punctual, helpful, soft-spoken and an excellent surgeon. It has been so nice to be able to pare an apple or open a jar without pain!! Surgery went so well.. Recovery very uneventful. Thanks for giving me my hand function back, doc!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Best dang plastic surgeon in the city of Edmonton! He gas done a lot of surgery on both of my hands and you can't even tell now that anything was done! Amazing results! Super nice man, great bedside manner and immaculate work.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Giuffre did my breast reconstruction post-mastectomy. He's pretty quiet - but I found that he's focused and very professional. Reconstruction is a long process as I had a tissue expander that had to be filled once a week for a number of weeks. I am extremely pleased with the results. My new breast and nipple look great - very natural (better than I ever expected) and the scarring is hardly noticeable. I always felt like I was in good hands by both him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Epic mistake. I had a terrible experience with lower eye surgery. 9 weeks post op and still being asked if I'm tired. I am about 20% satisfied with this result and it was NOT a cheap procedure. (I hear Saskatchewan is about 1/2 the price, folks.) Post op staff will tell you what you want hear; that it will get better and better each day. After 9 weeks I'm pretty sure this is the end result. One eye is asymmetrical now, the scar is deeper, the skin was not equally removed under each eye. There are bumps where the stitch is beneath the surface. Feels like a rookie did this, not a professional. At the seven week mark, Giuffre only paid attention to the right eye, seemingly admiring his work- which at best is a marginal improvement. He said to come back in a year to revise the left eye! Are you kidding? I have to wait a year looking like this to go through this a second time??! Awful experience. Nice enough guy, but not as talented as I hoped.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Martin Giuffre's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients