Ratings for Dr. Martin Giuffre

I was referred to Dr. Giuffre as I could not go for a follow up with my original surgeon who is out of province. I am experiencing a lot of pain two years following my reconstructive breast surgery. I told the doctor that this was not elective surgery it was reconstructive and I had no real choice about the matter if I wanted to look and feel normal. I tried to make it very clear that I was experiencing a lot of discomfort and that was why I went to see him. He wouldn't let me finish a thought, kept talking about how I could go bigger, the problem was slippage and if he fixed it there would be more cleavage and how his goal was to see me going down a beach in a tiny bikini. His exact words! I couldn't believe it! I never wanted large breasts, I am in pain every day recently and he wouldn't let me get a word in. I felt like he was more concerned with me looking "hot" than he was with my comfort and the issue at hand. I think he is probably very knowledgable but his bedside manner is severely lacking.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

I had a breast augmentation 2 years.dr giuffre was very professional, he took the time to explain how the surgery is done. Answered all my questions. One of the things that I really like about him is he does not pressure his patients. He did an amazing job on my breasts.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr giuffre is the worst Dr in the World! I had a breast reduction a month ago I went for my one week post op he did not look at my cuts all he said come back in six weeks. I ask him for pain medication he said no, I ask him to check pressure he said no, he told me to go to the medi center. He did not answer most of my questions, he rush me out in less than 2 mins, he should have his license taken away, I think because the gov pay for my surgery I was treated like a out cast! He let me feel like I was bored in him! This man is a Cold heart killer!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I had my BA done last February. Dr. Giuffre was professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy. I had done my research so I didn't need extensive explanations from him. I was expecting him to be more surly from other reviews, but I found him quite friendly and matter-of-fact with no pressure to make an immediate decision. The surgery turned out exactly as I was hoping and I love the result! Also, his staff were friendly, reassuring and professional. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Met with Dr. Giuffre Wednesday for a breast enhancement and some liposuction on inner thighs. I found him a bit pricey as compared to other surgeons but he did impress me. Not many doctors call you personaly out of the waiting room or care to hear what you do for work or chat about things in general. He was thorough, professional explained all the the bad results that could happen and assured me that we could work with that. That alone sets him apart. He doesn't seem like he'd "dump" a patient with a less than good result, but would try his best. He completely put me at ease. I think I'm going ahead with this. The mall kind of put me off but he comensated for that. Very thorough & knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I had my BA done in October 1999, that is almost 16 years ago!! And they are still perfect and I have never had a single issue with them. Dr. Guiffre is an amazing surgeon and would recommend him without hesitation to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I wentr for a BA consultation in October of 2014. My appointment was for 11:15 I was finished by 11:45. He outlined the procedure and the options with my fiance and I. Then he did an brief exam. I had read most of these reviews prior to my appointment and was prepared to meet a grouchy monster. That was not the case. I wouldn't call him the most personable man in the world, but I was there for direction and advice and he gave that to me clearly and confidently- thats what I look for in a doctor. My surgery is set for January and I will reveiw that as well.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I had a Breast Reduction in 2005, We discussed size and por-portions of my breasts because they were quite large, we agreed on a C cup and he made me an A cup, going from a triple D to an A was awful,after surgery I was mortified at his work. Dr. Giuffre did a HACK job on me, he burned my breast with a knife, made my breasts dis-proportioned, the scarring left behind is un fixable. I had an infection and also no longer have any sensation in either nipple. This doctor was horrific and ruined my life and self-esteem. I would not recommend him to anyone. Find another doctor ladies.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Martin Giuffre's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AHC

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Giuffre as I could not go for a follow up with my original surgeon who is out of province. I am experiencing a lot of pain two years follo..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Just had a BA done in February and couldn't be happier with my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Martin he's very good at what he does. "

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation 2 years.dr giuffre was very professional, he took the time to explain how the surgery is done. Answered all my questions. One o..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr giuffre is the worst Dr in the World! I had a breast reduction a month ago I went for my one week post op he did not look at my cuts all he said come back in..."

September 3, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5R 5W9". Address has been updated from "None" to "176 Meadowlark Shopping Ctr NW, Edmonton". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804287737".

June 3, 2015

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my BA done last February. Dr. Giuffre was professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy. I had done my research so I didn't need extensive explanations from..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Met with Dr. Giuffre Wednesday for a breast enhancement and some liposuction on inner thighs. I found him a bit pricey as compared to other surgeons but he did ..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my BA done in October 1999, that is almost 16 years ago!! And they are still perfect and I have never had a single issue with them. Dr. Guiffre is an ama..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I wentr for a BA consultation in October of 2014. My appointment was for 11:15 I was finished by 11:45. He outlined the procedure and the options with my fianc..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I got breast implants, and they are perfect. the staff was great. and the Dr. did a fantastic job."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had a Breast Reduction in 2005, We discussed size and por-portions of my breasts because they were quite large, we agreed on a C cup and he made me an A cup, ..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a consultation yesterday for Rihnoplasty and waited for a good hour! If I am paying you $$$10,500.00 for your work and am paying out of my pocket, I woul..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My initial meeting with him was not great, I was in and out in about 5 minutes and did not receive very much information. However I decided to go with him becau..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After breast feeding and left with next to nothing for breasts Dr. Giuffre did my breast augmentation in 2009. They are more perfect then I could imagine, they ..."

September 12, 2014