Ratings for Dr. Alberto Lopez

Expect a very,very long wait. Minimum wait time in my 6-8 visits has been 1.5 hrs. You'll get some religious advice, as well. Nice guy...not such a great MD, in my opinion. Got some ill advice.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

They put me back in a room and forgot about me and went to lunch. I waited an hour and a half. Stupid me considering this was not the first time this happened. Worst staff in the world. I have seen Dr. one other time seemed like a funny guy but I don't think he knows his ass from third base. I encourge you to find another office.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Lopez has been very helpful in dealing with my diabetes and hypertension conditions. Asks questions pertaining to my symptoms. Shows concern for current and future overall health.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Lopez did not want to see me unless I paid full fee up front. I have been going there for about 10 yrs., using my insurance, and paying my deductibles and copays. I paid my balance due of $19.20 and left. I do not ever want to see him again. He called me "unreasonable" and said he'd not seen me since 2003. I pointed out that he was not correct, and he said he saw me in 12/2006. Every year I have my physical there with the female FNP. She is very nice. I think he was rude, unprofessional, uncaring, and not compassionate. I do not want to be seen by anyone like that.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Dr. Alberto Lopez's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Simpsonville, SC