Ratings for Dr. Cheryl Mutch

Wery professional doctor. Gentle with kids, atentive to questions. Very good experience.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

She is a very professional paediatrician. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Most amazing Dr my daughter has ever had. She's friendly and extremely knowledgable. She's on top of your child's health and will call to get updates if she's concerned. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

She helped deliver and check our new born. Seemed very nice efficient and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

She is a cold person, she watched my daughter without affection. I don't like her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

We have been seeing Dr Mutch for almost 10 years and she has always provided excellent care. She has seen my children for acid reflux, neutropenia and ADHD among other things. She is very knowledgeable, very helpful and truly listens to our concerns. A great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr Mutch looked after my daughter several years ago when she had severe croup. I was very happy with her treatment and I feel that she saved my daughter's life.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr Mutch was very helpful when my son has severe diarrhea. I took him to the local ER where they weren't helpful at all. We were able to get a quick referral and were so happy we got in to see her when we did.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

She is the best doctor. She helped me when my new born had feeding problems. i wanted to breast feed my child and she supported me through all the obstacles and made it happen. I feel blessed to have her in our lives.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr Mutch was on staff when our son was put in the Nicu for observation because he was one month early. He was totally fine but we couldn't leave because she was "too busy" to speak to us. Finally after 5 days of waiting we got really upset and she came in. All she had to say after all that was 'make sure visitors to your home wash their hands and give him vitamin d'. Terrible bedside manner and quite a haughty demeanor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012