Ratings for Dr. Maureen McShane

You are asked to sign papers before you have an appointment with her saying that you will not sue her under any circumstances, which in my opinion, is highly unethical. Additionally, patients are not given the option of calling the office if they have questions, they must email all questions.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

THE QUEEN OF QUACKERY! AVOID HER AND SAVE YOUR MONEY AND POSSIBLY YOUR LIFE. SHE KILLED MY BEST FRIEND AND RUINED MY LIFE.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I am so grateful to be treated by Dr. McShane. She is giving me hope after so many other doctors have let me down. She is kind and compassionate and her experience is incomparable.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

As others have noted she is not a good listener. She is warm and comes across as caring but she did much harm to me with over medication, from which I am still trying to recover-- 10 years later.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

She is not a good listener. I agree with other reviews that she rambles on and her treatment is not thought out. She did a lot of harm before I left, I think she means well. Just out of her depth. I cannot recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. McShane has helped so many people -- and I am certainly one of them! I don't exaggerate when I say I owe my life to her. When you email her a question, she almost always gets back to you the same day. She explains clearly what is happening to you, and thus reduces your stress. Dr. McShane is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

rambles on about nothing. she creates illness and phony symptoms charts made up of drug reactions and anxiety. She is not an infectious disease specialist, she is a family physician with delusions. Save your money and your life and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

stay away from this doctor...I expect the positive reviews are written by staff, family and friends. she is dangerous. has prescription pad, will write anything. probably kick backs from pharmacies are involved.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I am very satisfied with Dr. McShane. Her kindness and rapidity to respond to any question even after the appointment.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. McShane is one of the most knowledgeable professionals in her field. She is compassionate and a pleasure to consult with. Her experience and manners in dealing with patients makes her outstanding in her field of expertise and a true credit to her peers.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017