Ratings for Dr. Lissa B. Hirsch

I took me a while to pick OBGYN. Happy I choose Dr. Ніrsch - nice , experienced, easy to talk to. Certainly will recommend her .

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

She is smart and easy to talk to. I have been going to her for many years and never felt short changed.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

DO NOT GO HERE. Money hungry Dr. Hirsch convinced me that my insurance would cover the routine annual visit (which was $350!!!) and took advantage of the fact that I'm young and new to the area. She also told me to get the HPV shot and said that it would be covered by insurance. Turned out that nothing was covered by my insurance and these shots usually are NOT covered. She was in a hurry to get me out of there, probably because this visit would cost me $550... worst experience ever. How does she sleep at night?

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

If you want to sit for over an hour to see a doctor who does not listen and runs a factory this is the doctor for you. She's so busy thinking about her next patient that she doesn't even pay attention to what you're saying. She does not return calls, answer questions fully and at times doesn't even remember the tests you ask for then gives you a lame excuse as to why you didn't need it. Her front desk staff is pathetic, can't remember names and simply are there to collect the high fee on your way out. She has a big name because she has a big practice (when you squeeze so many in it gets bigger) and zooms you in and out as fast as she possibly can. I would travel to another state rather than see her.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2006

Dr. Lissa B. Hirsch's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Massachusetts