Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Rhodes

I've been a patient of Dr. Rhodes for 8 years. I've had 7 back surgeries and NUMEROUS mental healthy issues. I've been to NUMEROUS pain clinics between TN and MI where I've lived. I appreciate Dr. Rhodes outgoing and forthright personality. He pulls no punches and will give you what you need and no more. He has always been very cautious about what he has written for me. I am required to give a urinalysis sample every time I see him before he will write my presciptions. I also appreciate his nursing staff, the entire office, including Dr. Rhodes are wonderful. I've recommended his office to a handful of friends that need a good doctor. I would recommend him to any patients with REAL medical issues. And for those that "slip" in through a crack, it won't take him long to send those people out. Keep up the good work Dr. Rhodes & staff. Thank you for all you've done to help me over the years.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Michael A. Rhodes's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

AARP