Ratings for Dr. Anne H. Johnson

Dr. Johnson is a wonderful surgeon. She guides you through the entire process...from first visit...all the way to post surgery follow up. She is compassionate and patient...and a really nice person. So fortunate to have found her.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr Johnson is an excellent surgeon combine her technical abilities with a sincere and caring attitude.You have a 5 star physician

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Johnson & Staff are the most wonderful people in the health care profession. I have had 3 foot/ankle surgeries with in the last year & you really can't ask for a better doctor. She's always so attentive to my questions & concerns. She also is very careful in regards to prescribing medication[I have many allergies & take meds daily] & wont request x-rays or other expensive tests without doing a physical exam of my ankles first. When I first had surgery, I had a complication [not her fault ironically my moms] from Motrin & oxycodone that caused me to have sever stomach pain. I spent the night@ MGH and she was on call that night and came to see how I was doing, and checked on me even thought I technically wasn't there to see her. She was genuinely concerned. I trust Dr. Johnson completely and would recommend her to anyone who is in need of a foot/ankle specialist.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. Anne H. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)