Ratings for Dr. Brent L. Beadling

I've been seeing Dr. Beadling for 10+ years. He can be a little terse at times but I see him for medical advice not social calls. He and his staff know what they're doing and I think handle their business in a very professional manner.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Very friendly and personal experience. Dr. Beadling calls me as soon as he receives the results, even though I have an appointment to see him a few days later. He has even called me on a Sunday to give me lab results. One day my phone was not reachable so he called my wife and informed about my results. Very friendly and supportive doctor. Answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Beadling's for about 10 years. My rating is based on the following: 1. When I have my 6-month labs, Dr. Beadling calls me as soon as he receives the results, even though I have an appointment to see him a few days later. He has even called me on a Sunday to give me lab results. 2. I never feel rushed. He always takes time to answer my questions. 3. It is rare for me to wait more than 5-10 minutes beyond my scheduled appointment. 4. I enjoy visiting with him. He is interested in me as a person, not just as a patient. 5. I have complete trust in his diagnosis and treatment. In summary, I would never even consider going to another primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

Dr. Beadling is great! He gets people in and out, which beats sitting around waiting for hours in the office. He's straight to the point and doesn't bs around. I'm a student and he is always interested in my academics and what's going on in my life. He's a busy man, and there is nothing wrong with getting people in and out of the office. Never had a bad experience with him. Even when I went in with the flu --- he quickly informed me on what I had been previously misinformed on and got me out with no problem. If you have a problem with doctors who know what they're talking about and are interested in getting patients on their way, then you should probably find someone else as your primary.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2010

Dr. Beadling is a good doctor. He goes out of his way to be helpful. I like him. I haven't had any problems.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

First time I saw this doctor I was not impressed, but figured is was just a bad day. 2nd visit, still not impressed. I saw him for a condition I have been dealing with for years, through other doctors, and am very knowledgable on. He would not listen to anything I had to say, debunked what the others had told me, wrote me a script for something that I had already tried years ago that didn't help (he said try it anyway). To say the least, there will not be a 3rd visit!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

He has always been good to me. I have seen an increase in wait time, but he is a straight shooter and gets right to the point; he hasn't been wrong for me or my wife in 5 years.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

I have seen Dr. Beadling 3-4 times per year for the last 9 years. I am very pleased with the care I receive. I rarely have to wait more than a few minutes past my appointment time. At the same time, I never feel rushed while he is seeing me. He is the only doctor I have ever seen who calls me personally with my lab results, even if I'm due to see him in a few days. Contrary to what I've read in other posts, I find him to have a very pleasant personality and sense of humor, combined with a very professional and business-like approach to my health. Most of important of all, I have 100% confidence in his judgment. I would never even consider changing to a different primary care provider.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

I had been going to Dr. Beadling since 1999/2000. He was OK at first but the last few years, the service has gotten really bad, as other reviewers have pointed out. My last visit was a couple years ago when he was late for over 40 minutes and was totally non-apologetic. He also did not appear to have the time for me in my last few visits, and tried to make me feel stupid or something. Long story short, I fired him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Beadling for years at first he was friendly and very helpful but over the last couple of years he has been cold and very unfriendly. He make me feel stupid when I ask question (if he is in the room long enough to ask a question), 5 minutes is the max he spends. My last visit he gave me a hard time regarding a prescription he had written and claimed he gave it to me, made me search for it and kept accusing me of having it when I did not and when he found it in the plastic container on the door where the charts are put, he did not have the courtesy to apologize for giving me a hard time. I will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Brent L. Beadling's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Massachusetts