Ratings for Dr. Gerald P. Gibbons

excellent doctor covers all bases in my experiences which i would say covers some 75 or so office visits. only issues are wait time -need two hours of your day but in my opinion worth the wait.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

The staff is very uneducated . I don't think that they are nurses. Every time I call with a medical issue the girls don't have a clue. The wait time is always over a hour. The girls are rude and very unprofessional. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

The staff is rude, unhelpful, miserable and irrogent group of women. we call them the hen house. they spend more time talking personal business than taking care of the people. Now the Doc. he too to very cranky, never on time and has not bed side mannor at all. He doesn't take the time to listen or help with problem he comes in tell you what ever he wants and off he goes. If he took his time he would be more likly to get it right. He out me on blood pressure med and I didn't need them. the problem he used the wrong cuff size and when i told him he said " Who the Dr. Here" well I was right. Need less to say I n o longer go there for good reason. I would ever suggest him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

If your looking for smiles and a hug, go elsewhere. If your looking for a thorough dedicated Doc then you at the right place. I thoroughly trust him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

I agree with some of the comments with regard to the staff but the same staff serves a group of DOc's. He is very thorough and straight forward. I have complete confidence in his practice. I don't need smiles and hugs and kisseypu, I want accuracy in my diagnosis and I always feel I get that.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

Staff are miserable, act like they are doing you a favor. Appointments are never on time. Contact by phone is terrible. The Doctor seems very competent but the operation itself is a disastor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Dr. Gibbons and his staff are always cranky.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

Dr. Gerald P. Gibbons's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1976)