Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Urig

Very poor staff in the billing area. More worried about money than patient customer service.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Urig to remove a tooth, which was very painful. Instead, I was given a sales pitch on implants. I didn't mind the time it took, he was very informative, but when I finally had the chance to ask about the removal I was told "Later". I was charged $240 for this information, with no relief for my mouth. His billing clerk was woefully ignorant about my insurance and refused to listen to me....not going back.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I felt that I was rushed out of the office after I paid $7,300 for two dental implants!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I went to Dr. Urig for wisdom tooth extraction the staff was very nice and so was he they treat you amazing and explain everything so you understand I went in nervous and they all made me feel really great not to mention the procedure went well no complications and 3 out of the 4 teeth were not easy cases I'm very happy with the service and results! i would defiantly recommend them.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I came to Dr. Urig to get Botox on my forehead. I had previously been to another doctor in a different state and had a terrible experience. Dr. Urig knew exactly what he was doing and paid attention to all of my details on the results I was hoping to get. He and his staff were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I came back a second time with Dr. Young and did not have the same experience that I had with Dr. Urig. I will be going back and sticking with Dr. Urig from now on.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Made a committment to a great doctor on his staff, Dr. Young, that he did not honor. Dr. Young left. Many of the pateints are upset and sad about it. We question Urig's integrity. He wants Dr. Young's patients BUT he doesn't compare.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I went to Dr Urig for gum problem which turned out to be precancerous. He was very patient in explaining what was happening to my gums and drew diagrams to illustrate his point. During subsequent treatment I always found him patient, never rushing through procedures. Always made me feel welcome.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011