Ratings for Dr. Shanmugapriya Reddy

Camille that works for Dr Reedy informed me tthat the doctor would be better off if I didn't ccom6

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

All you ever get is voice mail. There is no human intervention when you call the office. Dr. Reddy is great, but the staff lacks professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!! All she cares about is money. Constantly had a turn over in staff. It took days to hear from them after I called. Rude front desk worker. The office manager is very rude and abrupt. There are a lot of great doctors in this area but don't see this one

Submitted February 10, 2017

I feel like I have been scammed by this doctor and her billing staff. I was "given" a back brace that she said I needed (problem still not diagnosed) and was told by the woman who fitted me for it that she thought it would be $140. Because of her hesitation and her supposedly not being able to verify the actual cost, I never removed it from the bag it came in. I was waiting to get the bill before using it. I received the bill several weeks later and my cost after my insurance is $235. Actual cost before insurance was $1901.78. After calling three times and going to the office to return it, I was informed that they will not take it back. I feel with this incident, the fact that they insist that you use a pharmacy that charges at least three times more than your corner drug store, not to mention that she ran several labs (15 vials, multiple tests) on me and there is still no diagnosis, it just feels like she will do anything to collect the insurance. I had two visits. The first one she ordered the labs and x-rays, the second was to get the results. She is “leaning towards” one diagnosis that she doesn’t want to put a label on but gave me medication that is for that diagnosis. She then told me to come back in three months. After one month, it was obvious that the medication was not working and after three phone calls and several days of waiting to hear back, she ordered a medication that I am already on. I did not know that it was what I am already taking because of the name. However, after the pharmacy called to place my order, another three days later, it cost $20 that CVS would have charged $5 for. Three additional days later until delivery and I discover that I have already been prescribed both of the medications this pill has in it. Now I am back at square one, out $$ and now have to find another doctor. I would not recommend this doctor under any circumstance.

Submitted October 9, 2015

Patient's update
Edited to add: I have found the back brace online and the cost of it at Spectrum Medical is $93.33 or a bulk case of 12 for $1051.54...I have called the phone number and verfied the cost. Nice profit there, Dr. Reddy. https://www.spectrum4med.com/shop/endeavor-lso-l0637-back-brace/

Submitted October 9, 2015

I donot recommend this Dr. When I needed to be seen she never has any appointments available. Or she is on vacation what is the point of having a Dr. if you can't be seen! Also contricts herself when she is diagnosing you.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014