Ratings for Dr. Linda M. Crawford

I went to her on two or three occasions just for extractions and not once did she ever say hey how are you she just goes for the tooth and runs. Very unprofesional!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I have had dental services with Dr. Crawford's office on several types of dental care. I have had excellent medical care each time. I have also given her name to several of my friends and family. All of them have given me good reports of their dental care at her office.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

She is trying to charge me for something that she didn't even do. Total crook

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Very professional and knowledgeable. Easy to get appointment and it really felt like she was looking out for me. Will return and refer friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

My worst experience at a dentist office ever! A dirty building, poorly trained staff members, but worst of all, she's a crook. This office double billed me to cover expenses for their incompetence. I advise anyone to stay clear of this practice. I wish I would have listened to my friends advice before going there myself.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014