Ratings for Dr. Roberta L. Gartside

consultation went fine but no one followed up from her office post consultation - wasted time and money!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

HIGHLY recommend. Had breast aug and she spent time understanding my lifestyle and balancing what would work for me. . She and her nurse were extremely patient professional and knowledgable. Everything was explained clearly and accurately with options, risks pros/cons etc. I did listen to her and relied on her years of experience for her to help drive the final decision - I couldn't be happier and I'm glad I trusted her judgement. As a side note I had also asked several doctors who they would go to if they were to have something done. Dr Gartside's name came up as a first choice without hesitation. So, with my own researc on credentials and past history,, a top doc rating in Washintionian and solid recommendation from other well respected MDs in related fields, i found her to be caring concerned and confident. Can't say enough good things about her and Wendy

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I consulted Dr. Gartside for a breast reduction. I found the staff knowledgeable, pleasant and accommodating. Dr. Gartside was professional and matter of fact about what I could expect and what the risks were. She patiently answered all of my questions. The staff took care of insurance approvals and there were no problems. Written pre op and post op instructions were provided to me and were clear and concise. Shocker...post surgery pathology found DCIS and tiny invasive cancer that had NOT shown up on my mammogram. Dr. Gartside delivered the news, made appointments with a breast cancer surgeon for me, went to the lab and examined the tissue herself to see where the cancer was located. She worked with my cancer surgeon in a second surgery to get a clean margin and then in a third surgery adjusted the healthy breast to match my post radiation breast. Dr. Gartside did it all right...she performed great surgery, held my hand when I needed it and I believe she saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Love the staff and dr Gartside. She did an awesome job with my breast reduction. She is very pleasant and her nurse,Wendy is very knowledgable, pleasant and patient. Just an excellent practice.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Roberta Gartside to any & all of my family & friends. She is featured as a TOP Doctor & lives up to the tribute!. Her professionalism is outstanding & her knowledge is above any doctor I know.She is always up to date on the newest techniques. I speak very highly of Dr. Gartside & her staff.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I felt comfortable with Dr. Gartside immediately. She is caring and thorough and careful. I would go to her again with any breast care issues and for general surgery as well.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I made my appointment to see Dr. Gartside for a breast reduction. I was early to fill out the paperwork and was directed back to a room. A nurse met with me since I was early and told me upfront that Dr. Gartside does not "hold hands" while working with you. She will give you facts and move on. When I met with her that is exactly what she did. She wasnt friendly and seemed like she could careless about me or the procedure. I then went to leave and they women at the front desk who takes care of the insurance basically said that I have to provide a history of my problems and get records from my old doctors in order for me to get approved. Or she said that I would need to wait 3-4 months and retake chiropratic therapy, acupuncter before I would be approved. I was very put off by the way she addressed me as if she didnt want to put in the effort to do her job to the fullest to get me approved by the insurance company. If I get approved, I will not be going back!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

She performed a breast augmentation on me/replacement. She is UN-friedly and dismisses any pain you may have. Her bedside manner is BEYOND HORRIBLE!! Her staff changes so often it makes you wonder. I heard that she only wants "insurance quote" cases. So if you want someone to actually care about you--dont go to her. She's awful. And after surgery I am now getting bills for $1700 for Anesthesia that was supposed to be covered also and the staff won't help. UGH

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

January 2011, I had a bilateral reduction performed by Dr Gartside. She is forthcoming, knowledgeable , as she described in detail what to expect before , during and when I returned home after my surgery, and she was correct! Her mannerism is very professional and polite. I am so delighted with the results that during a recent mammogram the comment was made,"You have the best bilateral reduction that I have ever seen!". Thank you Dr Gartside!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Comfortable office, pleasant staff, stayed on time and gave very good explanations

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Roberta L. Gartside's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Harvard-Pilgrim