Ratings for Dr. Dana Blackham

Dr. Blackham is an amazing doctor! He is a great listener, very attentive to his patients, and is almost always running on time. He delivered both of our kids, and honestly I don't think that either experience could have gone any better.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I had Dr. Blackham for all three of my kids. I live in Bellevue so I could have found someone else after my first but loved him. He was so knowledgable, kind, had a sense of humor and he plays the guitar for you after you have your baby!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Exceptional! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Blackham. From answering my many questions at the beginning of my pregnancy, to teaching me stretches to help prevent tearing, to helping aid in a wonderful labor experience. I’m a first time mom and initially had a weird experience with a different doctor….being referred to Dr. Blackham was a God-send. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Dana Blackham's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1978)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Blackham is an amazing doctor! He is a great listener, very attentive to his patients, and is almost always running on time. He delivered both of our kids, ..."

November 6, 2014