Ratings for Dr. Cicero M. Calderon

Dr. Calderon has seen my now-tween & teenaged children since birth, and they really like & respect him, as do I. He has always been extremely helpful, knowledgeable, & patient, in every issue & non-issue. When my babies were little, I loved knowing that I could count on him & his staff with health & development issues, & now that my kids are older, I love knowing that I can trust him with the sometime more complicated older-kid personal & medical issues. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

My two kids see him and LOVE him! He is so open to listening to what my child and I say and has always given me great advice with all our needs.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

My kids and I all adore Dr. Calderon. He does a wonderful job, and puts the kids and parents at ease. I recommend him to friends and family, and that's the most ringing endorsement there is.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

We LOVE Dr. Cicero. All three of my children see him. He's child/family focused. She speaks to the children and is extremely thorough. I trust him completely. If I have any question at all, I know I can call him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

Dr. Calderon is always on time. He always greets my son first and makes him feel comfortable. He is very reassuring; tells me to call anytime with any questions. When I do have questions he answers very thoroughly. He has a great bedside manner. His staff is also extremely friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. Cicero M. Calderon's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal