Ratings for Dr. Palaniappan Arumugham

I went for regular check-up to this office. they did some tests for which I was not covered. I had to pay close to 500 bucks from my pocket to lab due to mistake of office staff.I will not go to this office again.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I recommend you NOT to see this doctor. I saw him for a visit. I wanted to get a second opinion and I got a complete different diagnosis. He's also very inconsiderate. He treats his staff horribly especially in front of patients.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Was very rude and even went as far as fussing at my 4 year old. I asked him questions and he seemed to get annoyed. I followed up with him after an ER visit and I felt like I wasted my time. He did not give me any useful information! I would not recommed him to anyone and will not be going back.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

I wouldn't call him arrogant, but definately brusque. His abrubtness left me feeling unsure about his skills, but when I went to a specialist (to confirm), he was right. I would suggest Dr. Arumugham to anybody who's short on time and doesn't need a strong bedside manner. He makes fast, accurate diagnoses.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

He does do saturday appoinbtments which is good. Gone to him severla times for UTI finally went to specialist.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Quick to see you but he seems to not listen and is arrogant. Left him after 3 visits.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2006

The only good thing about Dr. Arumugham is that, if you are sick, they will see you quickly. His diagnosis is superficial - he prescribes some pills and expects they will work. If they don't, he will try different pills or more pills. He does not try to look into all the possible causes to really diagnose the problem.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

A very good knowlegeble doctor

flag | Submitted May 3, 2006

Dr. Palaniappan Arumugham's Credentials

• Madurai Med Coll, Madurai Univ, Madurai, Tn, India (Grad. 1965)

Top Hospitals in Richardson, TX