Dr. Steven M. Zodkoy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Zodkoy

Staff is horrible. Women behind the desk are catty and have holier than thou attitudes with slovenly appearances . Its a Dr's office, not a lunch table.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Great! Friendly, on time, excellent experience - every time!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

staff was arrogant and the doctor had my diagnosis completely wrong. I had to gpo to a REAL doctor to get the proper treatment

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I took my 15 year old daughter to Dr. Zodkoy last year because she was suffering from severe, chronic fatique and body aches for a couple of months. After seeing numerous doctors, who tested her for a variety of illnesses (all of which came back negative) I found out about Dr. Zodkoy from a friend of mine. As soon as I spoke with him on the phone I felt better. He asked me my daughter's symptoms and after hearing about them he said "Bring her in, I can fix her". And he did. She was suffering from Adrenal Fatigue and no other doctor even mentioned anything about her adrenals. After Dr Zodkoy put her on a program of nutritional supplements, we started to see improvements within the first week. After about 2-3 months she was 100% herself with no pain and tons of energy... back to normal. Dr Zodkoy is so knowledgable and has a unique perspective on treating illnesses that I wish more doctors would adopt. Read his book, it could change your life!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Zodkoy is a true life saver. I had gone to seek an alternative treatment for depression and his method of practice found that I was not depressed, but experiencing Adrenal Fatigue. Within three months I was feeling back to 'normal' and have been able to handle personal anxieties with a calm and open mind. I recommend him for ailments ranging from emotional to physical as he is able to find balance in most of my ailments. Both Dr. Zodkoy and Marie are wonderful people to work with.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Genuis! I traveled 5 hours for a diagnosis and treatment worth the time, $ and effort. Marie at the front is a doll.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

After being sick for 2 years & going for all different test & to different drs, Dr. Zodkoy has found my issues & started the healing practice naturally! I was taking 4000 mg of medication that was making me feel worse than when I started, now all I take are natural supplements! Dr. Zodkoy gave me my life back & I'm so grateful to him! He listens to all your symptoms & concerns & explains everything to you! I've never waited more than 5 min to see him. Marie the office manager is wonderful as well! I highly recommend Dr. Zodkoy!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Zodkoy is very good at what he does. I have trusted him for over 20 years. He can pinpoint your problem within minutes and start the healing process immediately. I have referred many of my friends and relatives to him and they have been completely satisfied with his treatment. He is never idle, he continues research on finding new ways to heal his patients. I have the utmost respect and confidence in him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I only wish that I had gone to Dr. Zodkoy sooner. I was being treated by a physical therapist for 8 weeks for very bad tendonitis in my shoulder. I had lost a great deal of range of motion. While she did help somewhat, the relief and improved range that I got after only one visit from Dr. Z was more than I had gotten in 8 weeks, 3 x a week PT visits.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. Zodkoy is a true healer. If you really want to feel better - he's your guy. Mainstream orthopedic physicians recommend surgery and prescriptions, while Dr. Zodkoy gets you healthy ... naturally. He's in another league ... men among boys.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

Dr. Steven M. Zodkoy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Steven Zodkoy is a board certified chiropractor, nutritionist and kinesiologst who, for over 20 years, has specialized in assisting patients that have not found relief through a standard course of treatment. He was one of the first doctors in the area to offer Lite Cure Deep Laser Therapy. It is a safe, FDA approved treatment that offers relief from neck pain, carpal tunnel, headaches/migraines and various other pain and injuries. He is also on the cutting edge of providing relief to patients experiencing back pain by offering Intervertebral Disc Decompression (IDD) therapy. IDD therapy is proven to reduce herniated and bulging discs and increase disc height and disc fluids after just a few treatments. Dr. Zodkoy attended Rutgers University and obtained his Bachelor’s degree and Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Los Angeles College of Chiropractic. He became a doctor at the age of 24. He is currently a licensed chiropractor in the states of New Jersey, New York and the Commonweath of Pennsylvania. Certifications include a Certified Applied Kinesiologist, Certified Nutrition Specialist, Certified Clinical Nutritionist and a Diplomate American Chiropractic Board of Nutrition. Dr. Zodkoy is a leader in his field. He was the first chiropractor to pass the American College of Nutrition exam, given by the Certified Nutritional Specialist Board. Previously this organization was limited to medical doctors and PhDs. Currently, he is a nutritional consultant to the New Jersey Chiropractic Association and was instrumental in helping to achieve a new scope of practice for New Jersey Chiropractors. He believes that education to the public and professionals is the best way to promote health. He regularly lectures to small groups in his community, at corporate events and holds continuing education courses for medical professionals. A frequent contributor to Channel 12 New Jersey’s “Here’s to your Health”, Dr. Zodkoy also lectures to numerous companies and organizations throughout the country on varied topics regarding health and well-being. He has authored many articles including “Treating Herniated Discs Without Surgery”, “Say Goodbye to Low Back Pain,” and “Migraines, A Review, a Theory and a Treatment Protocol.” He is also in the process of writing a book, tentatively titled “Treating the Untreatable: Adrenal Fatigue, an American Epidemic.” Dr. Zodkoy’s practice is unique as he focuses on finding relief from pain without the need for medication. The common thread you will find through his practice is cutting-edge, consistent and individualized quality patient care.

• English

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1989)

• Nutritional Consultant to the New Jersey Chiropractic Association